In addition to his tenure as a law professor at Marquette University, Ed Fallone has been a practicing attorney for nearly three decades.
- As a law professor at Marquette University Ed spent the past 20 years teaching practical skills, and the highest standard of ethics to the next generation of lawyers.
- Ed has practiced business and corporate law for more than 25 years.
- Ed is an expert in white-collar crime, securities law, constutional Law and administrative law.
- Ed recently finished a 3-year term on Board of Directors of Business Law Section of Wisconsin Bar
- Ed helped to draft the Wisconsin Uniform Securities Act and gives expert testimony in cases where shareholders have a dispute with corporations.
- Ed practices business law at Gonzalez, Saggio & Harlan.
- Founding President of Centro Legal, a service that helps working families get access to legal counsel they could not otherwise afford.
- Past-President of the Latino Community center focusing on programs to keep kids in school, off the streets and out of gangs.
- Ed and his wife Heidi founded Wisconsin Stem Cell Now an advocacy and education group dedicated to the promotion of life-saving medical research.